Recent blog posts
- A Feat of Strength
- Concussed!! It's Your Brain.. But What is Delayed Symptoms
- Baseball Throwing Programs to Prevent Injury
- SMART Goals
- Cold Weather Warm Up Prior to Exercise
- What is YOUR goal?
- Stress fractures, stress reactions and the terrible too’s
- Reduce your risk of Obesity!
- Mental health, cellular health and the anti-aging trick. Seriously!
- Drop pounds with one easy (and healthy) change!
Are you knocked of the track, sand, trail, road, sidelines, pool, course, (or computer) because of injury? Let our clinic get you back faster and better. We provide many options to treat your injury and stimulate healing and recovery. From overuse injuries to acute injuries we have the tools needed to treat you.
Want to find out more, we offer a free 20 minute consultation for you to evaluate us.
As seen recently on my Olympic athletes, kinesiotape is an elastic taping method that can aid or restrict motion depending on how it is taped. This method is effective at reducing pain and swelling as well. We use it often to supplement our other treatment methods and to support what we do in the office.
This unit is found on the sidelines of most collegiate and professional athletic teams to aid in injury recovery. It is a revolutionary cooling system that not only has a circulating ice bath but adds the compression of air giving it the best combination for swelling reduction.
- Graston Technique
- Ice/Heat therapy
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Pain Control
- Swelling Control
- Muscular re-education
- Running/Gait analysis
- Performance Enhancement Evaluations and Programs
We can medically coordinate your athletic event. Coverage is just a phone call away so Just give us a call.