Recent blog posts
- Are you taking the appropriate dosage of ibuprofen?
- Running Mechanics
- Ice or Heat: The Great Debate
- Your Mom Did Say Sit Up Straight!!! Mom Always Right
- A Feat of Strength
- Concussed!! It's Your Brain.. But What is Delayed Symptoms
- Baseball Throwing Programs to Prevent Injury
- SMART Goals
- Cold Weather Warm Up Prior to Exercise
- What is YOUR goal?
Our doctors have many post graduate hours in the field of rehabilitation or “Rehab”. A large majority of patients need to take an active role in their recovery through completion of a rehab plan of care developed by our Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Have you had an injury or are you living in pain? These services listed below are provided at our clinic to reduce your pain and to improve your function to allow for a higher quality of life.
Physical Therapy Services
- Core/Low Back Stability Programs
- Shoulder Stability Programs
- Neck Stability Programs
- Knee Stability Programs
- Ankle Stability Programs
- Upper Kinetic Chain Programs
- Lower Kinetic Chain Programs
- Manual Therapies
- Passive Range of Motion, Stretching, Joint Mobilizations
- Proprioception “Balance”
- Motor Pattern Re-Education
NO EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT needed!!! This way you can take your rehab devices with you and perform at home. This decreases your visits and overall costs. We use a combination of stability balls, tubing, bands, weights, Bosu Ball, rebounder, dynadisc, and much more to achieve our results.